Subject Code – 17
Our Free Courses
Unit Snapshot CourseUGC NET Management
- This course contains Free Summary Notes on all the units of UGC Net Management alongwith practice MCQs as per the revised syllabus.
Previous Year Question PapersUGC NET Management
- This course contains Past Year Papers of UGC Net Management alongwith answer keys.
FREE Mock TestUGC NET Management
- This course contains one Free Full Length Mock Test for UGC Net Management Examination based on latest pattern and revised syllabus.
Our Paid Courses
UGC Net Management Test Series (New Syllabus) 2019
This course contains Computer Based Test Series for UGC Net Management Examination 2019 designed on actual pattern and actual examination interface.
Subjectwise Past Papers (Solved with Detailed Explanation)
This course contains sorted Previous year subject wise MCQs alongwith detailed explanations based on revised syllabus of UGC Net Management Examination.
Learn Courses At
Your Own Pace
Get Expert Guidance
At Your Door Step
Learn Any Time, Any Place As Per Your Convenience
Actual Exam Interface
Replicate the actual test-taking experience and scoring mechanism. Ensure that you are prepared thoroughly for the exam day
Ask as many doubts as you want 24×7.
Get your doubts answered by experts
Unit Wise and Full Length Tests
Take chapter wise and full length tests on the online platform to assess your understanding.
You Must Know
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
Your eligibility depends on 2 things – Your age and Qualification.
- JRF: Not more than 30 years with 5 years relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories and to women applicants.
- Assistant Professor or Lecturership – There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
- 55% marks in Master’s Degree for General category and 50% marks for OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree are also eligible.
UGC NET Past Year Cutoffs
Past Year Cut Offs give you an idea about what should be should be your target score to crack the UGC Net Management Examination.
Let us have a look at the cut-off (%) in the December 2018 examination.
UGC NET Exam Pattern
To crack the UGC Net Exam, it is first important to understand its pattern. The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type questions. The combined duration of exam will be 3 hours without any break between two papers.
50 – All Compulsory
The questions will be generic in nature, intending to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate.
100 – All Compulsory
This will be based on the subject selected by the candidate i.e. Commerce or Management.
For each correct response the candidate will get 2 marks. There are no negative marks for incorrect response. The Examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only and not in Pen-Paper mode.
Everstudy’s Online Courses for UGC NET Management
Our team of experts has curated courses that offer the most result oriented content with test series to assure success!
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account