This Topic Management By Objective is rerlevant for UGC NET Commerce & Management as Follows:
- UGC NET Commerce (Unit -VI Business Management & Human Resource Management)
- UGC NET Management (Unit – II Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource Management)
Management by objective is a management style that seeks to use objectives and goals in a way that aligns employee and business objectives into a cohesive system.
Essence – Participative goal setting, choosing course of action and decision making.
Core concept – Planning – being proactive instead of being reactive.
Objectives Of Management
- Personnel management technique
- Managers and employees work together
- Set, record and monitor goals Specific period of time.
- It has come a long way since it was first suggested by Peter F. Drucker in 1954 as a way of promoting managerial self-control.
Practice Question For Management By Objective
Which of the following is not true about Management by Objective?
A. It involves participative decision making.
B. It is a personnel management technique.
C. It is reactive approach.
D. Managers and Employees work together.
Worried about upcoming UGC NET Examination? You can Check out our Free and Paid Online Courses for UGC NET Commerce & Management here –